Friday, March 9, 2012

Er, what I mean is...

"Oh, so that's it, huh? You're nothing but a right wing extremist! You're just another blogger who hates Obama and doesn't care about the country." Jack, you could NOT be more wrong!

Admittedly, my agreement with and posting of Marco Rubio's speech in my last post could potentially lead someone to erroneously believe I might feel that way, but they (YOU) are wrong. Number 1, I don't think I'm smart enough to know what is best for the entire country...and Number 2, simply because I express what I "BELIEVE" may happen to the country and "KNOW" what will happen to my particular situation...well, readers should not confuse the two.

"What the hell are you saying? Once again, you're making no sense whatsoever!!!" Oh Jack, how I DO miss that high pitched, whiny, nasal twang...it's not the same when you just yell for the sake of yelling. But let me explain, ONCE AGAIN, so even YOU can understand. This blog was NEVER created to champion ANY cause or movement. Likewise, we have NEVER tried to change any one's mind, regarding ideology or viewpoint (hey, we just may have succeeded in the latter; i.e. to change any one's mind). What we HAVE tried to do, is take the media to task for their (at times) blatant hypocrisy and their (increasing) need to formulate the news rather than report it.

After posting the Rubio clip, it's easy to see how someone could make the mistake. When I said, "the only chance we have," is if Marco Rubio becomes the next Vice President of the United States, well, I didn't mean the country goes up in flames should the president be re-elected. Quite the contrary, I believe a change WILL occur should Sen. Rubio be the next veep. On the other hand, if our country decides to continue its direction, I believe change (hope) will NOT be part of the "future vernacular." I know FOR ME it won't. Basically, I see Barack Obama easily winning re-election. Here's why...

I believe the GOP (opposition party) is thankfully much more full of conservative people, simply interested in individual liberty and individual achievement than far right ideologues who hate for the sake of hating. The apparent (some would say) obvious implosion of the 2012 GOP candidates bodes well for that argument. In other words...

...most of us can see that fundamental change does not occur at the same rate as extraneous change...and the "change" we were promised has been of an extraneous nature, that's for sure. To me, it appears these "changes" are going to create, shall we say, havoc in one of two ways...YET to be decided. It also appears (to me) if the havoc turns out to be negative (re: what happened to Bush after being "selected" back in 2000)...do you really want to be at the helm when there is a recurrence? Hence, the implosion...remember, the change is still extraneous and not even close to "fundamental" at this stage...

"What a bunch of horse hockey!! You continue to make zero sense!!!" Jack, what part of "change" do you fail to understand? The 2008 elections were about hope and change. We got change, albeit extraneous change...do you want to continue on this path and someday achieve a level of fundamental change? It's really just that simple...er, I mean, difficult...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]