Monday, October 18, 2010

Uh-oh...we skipped last week...but that's okay...

That's right! We here at MediaCopp took last week off. Why? No reason. The big question is, "did you miss us?" I didn't think so.

As you know, we are in the process of researching how to make this page better. Having taken note of the Best Blogs according to the Sacramento News & Review alternative newspaper, we DO know we have a long way to go. Or none at all.

"What? You're once again not making sense! What the hell is wrong with you anyway?" Well, one thing for sure, we're not getting rid of my altar ego. Whatever else happens to this slab, Jack (the reincarnation of Buck) will remain. He's probably about the only thing that sets us apart from the millions of other brain dead, one-handed, keyboard pounding, wanna-be writers out there...but I digress...

Do we change the format? Presentation? Content? Yes, yes, and a resounding NO!! The frame may change, but the song (will) remain the same!!! But, where do we go from here. Not sure...I WILL continue to write. I mean, it's gotta get better, huh? But the rest will follow...oh...I'm not sure exactly when. I mean, despite the groans I'm hearing, there won't be a "site closed" sign up on mediacopp.blogspot.com while I get this worked out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" ...that's right...too bad. I'm still going to offer commentary. I'm also quite certain it will again be mostly ignored. But, that's okay....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]