Friday, March 19, 2010

Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong...

Since Health Care reform WILL pass, you know, maybe I've been looking at this all wrong...

...maybe health care SHOULD be a right...heck, public education is a right...isn't it?

...maybe responsible people WILL receive better assistance than the irresponsible.

...maybe politicians will demand to LEAD the way (ALL OF THEM) by enrolling in Medicaid.

...maybe the second decade of reform will save EVEN more than the first, uh, six years...

...maybe Republicans WON'T say it's a failure no matter what success might come about...

...maybe Democrats WILL finally admit there might still be big, BIG problems to overcome.

...maybe Republicans will admit we ARE already paying for the irresponsible anyway...

...maybe Democrats will admit that we SHOULD stigmatize the irresponsible.

...maybe both sides should just END THE CHARADE and pass it already.

...maybe we should all SHUT our collective mouths and live with it...

...maybe I (that's right, "I") should get in line for a subsidy (even though I won't qualify)...

...maybe I (and we) shouldn't begrudge those who DO qualify.

...maybe my stepson will be one to finally receive the coverage he DOES deserve...

...maybe he won't be LAID OFF by his boss because of the employer mandate.

...maybe the individual mandate will work; even IF Keith Olbermann ends up in prison...

...maybe I should stop WHINING about consequences for others and just help myself.

...maybe I could...maybe I...naaaaahhhhhh...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]