Wednesday, January 13, 2010
If this was Jeopardy, the category would be "potpourri"
* Mark McGuire has come clean (re: his use of steroids)...when will the media step up and come clean about their part in the proliferation of performance enhancing drugs in major league sports?
* So Bill Clinton and Harry Reid have made racially insensitive remarks...is anyone surprised they receive a pass from the media...right wingers trying to make it an issue are just sad.
* Speaking of right wingers, they whine and snivel that the left in Washington assume that we (the masses) are stupid...hey, we ARE!! Calm down...by "we," I'm going heavy on the "me."
* Not so fast there, Southpaws...all the while we (the masses) are up in arms about terrorists receiving constitutional rights, you try and re-frame the issue as a vast right wing conspiracy.
* That's right...MSNBC spent all their time talking about a fictional story that the Christmas bomber was "overlooked" by disgruntled intelligentsia (read: Bush leftovers)...
* Speaking of a waste of time and money (i.e. criminal trials for terrorists in NY), how stupid is California...ELIMINATE THE WORD "MARRIAGE" FROM GOVERNMENT LANGUAGE!!!
* Prop. 8, which attempts to eliminate gay marriage, is going down one way or another...it appears to be about the "word" marriage...so just say no...no "marriage" for ANYONE! Case solved!
* Luke Wilson's a nice enough guy...and AT&T probably HAS to counter the negative ads put out by Verizon, but I still miss the AT&T commercials with the hot "rollover minutes" mom...
* Tom Campbell-R (who?) has dropped out of the CA gubernatorial race to concentrate on losing to Babs Boxer-D for US Senate...come on, Boxer could only lose to two people--Arnold or me!!!
* ...and I'm not even that sure about Arnold...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]