Thursday, October 1, 2009

Predictions!

Occasionally, I like to make predictions...mainly because I feel I have that type of connection with my readers...AND I sincerely believe what I say, despite naysayers...PLUS I admit when I'm wrong (though it's not often) and like to remind folks when I'm right (which is, ehem, most of the time)...and yes, it pisses my wife off, but I love her nonetheless...

First off, the Health Care debacle WILL continue to be a debacle...the only thing worse than status quo...would be to enact the public/private partnership which they're planning...and will eventually enact. I mean, what is this? Chinese Food? Hey, this is one combo plate I don't want...even without MSG...

Next, Chicago WILL get the 2016 Olympics...well, we'd better get 'em anyway...I mean, now that the world can see that we are their friend...and they like us, they REALLY like us...

The next governator of the state of California will be San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsome. Oh sure, Jerry Brown will give him a run in the primaries, but barring a huge, and I mean HUGE scandal (I mean, come on, he's been surrounded by scandal and is STILL the front runner), he will win...and I wish him luck...

Just as I predicted earlier this year, the Los Angeles Lakers WILL win another NBA title this coming season. Heck, while we're at it, I'm gonna go ahead and predict the LA Dodgers will win the 2009 World Series. Yankees? Oh please...BUT, I WILL be happy to be wrong on this one...

Despite the struggling economy, gas prices will continue to "steadily" rise...not so much because of the strife in the Middle East, but because the world powers-that-be feel prices need to more or less reflect their desired (European) standards...

And finally...RELAX! I'm not ALWAYS right...like every host on talk radio...NOR am I always wrong...like most of the commentators on Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC...hey, that doesn't make sense...think about it...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]