Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE ANSWER(S)

Well, folks...one year into this charade...er, I mean, endeavor, and I STILL have the answer. As a matter of fact, my very first post was entitled, "The Answer," and dealt with the California budget crisis. Naturally, I was ignored...which is fine...since I haven't built much credibility yet...I'm not from the (new) school that believes you should "receive," regardless of whether you have ever "given," (think SSI, GA, AFDC, TANF, your choice of government giveaway acronym here)...

HOWEVER, there ARE numerous issues overwhelming our nation as we speak...and what kind of "wannabe pundit," would I be if I didn't believe I have the answers. Yes, I DO believe I have the answer(s)...and given the fact I have toyed with the idea of running for public office, it would be disingenuous were I not to offer "my" views. So, let's get right to the issues, shall we?

First...National Health Care...the only thing dumber than the status quo...would be to have a public/private partnership (or option or consortia...whatever)...we HAVE public schools! Let's bite the bullet and have "public health care." This way, at least we'll be honest about what we ourselves (as a country...or congress...or administration) are purporting to do...

Second...Afghanistan...one side says,"hey, make a decision," and the other says, "hey, let's not be hasty," and of course the fringe is saying, "hey, pull out." The Answer? Let's stay home...we HAVE the technology! We can accomplish EVERY THING we want to do without sacrificing MORE innocent lives. GET REAL! And get smart...surround the bee hive; don't walk into a sting...

Third...Immigration...come one, come all...EVERYONE is welcome...to contribute! If you don't "contribute," you don't stay...it's just that simple. Two lines...just as I've always maintained for EVERYTHING, but most recently for health care. Two lines...one for the "responsible...and the other for the "irresponsible." There WILL be very simple, established criteria. If you can comply with the criteria, you stay in the responsible line...otherwise, simply access the irresponsible line.

Fourth...and finally...if you are of European or Anglo descent, you CAN NOT hold public office...you've (we've) done ENOUGH damage to this country. It's time to let new ideas take us forward...I thought we were on the way when we elected President Obama; HOWEVER, even though he surrounded himself with some friends (and new blood), he mostly stuck with the same old Clinton/Bush warhorses. One need look no further than the plethora of health care proposals circling Washington, DC. Each and every one of the "proposals," have been penned, authored, sanctioned, propagated by the same old, tired, guard...and thus doomed to failure...

This may sound drastic, I know...but I wouldn't stop THERE! I believe all Fortune 500 companies should be minority owned. Please stop and think about this for a second...I'm talking about INCLUSION...not EXCLUSION...nobody need lose their job or their wealth...we simply need to (as a government) demand more fairness and equality. If you are STRONG enough to allow others to govern, manage, etc., then you are part of the solution. If you can not improvise, adapt, and overcome (and instead turn to whining or some other such waste of time), then you are part of the problem and should probably look to your origins (Western Europe)...

Thank you...that is all...for now...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]