Friday, September 4, 2009

Uh-oh...NOW you went and done it...

Well, this is it...I'm throwing my hat in the ring...entering the foray, as it were...jumping into the political mosh pit...

I hereby announce my intention to...wait for it...put my name into the mix for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Barbara Boxer here in the less than great (but soon to be greater than great) state of California.

Why? Especially when I appear to be "down on everything California?" Well, that's just it...California was once the best state in the nation...and it COULD BE AGAIN. However, changes need to be made...and I'm just the MediaCopp to do it...

But what about big party politics? And lawyers? And lobbyists? You (I) could never work with those people, right? Wrong, Obama breath...if our new team in Washington has proven anything, it has shown that the people yearn for change...and not just rhetoric...we ARE undergoing change...and I'm just the person to "keep the ball rolling locally."

Hey, wait a minute (you might say)...aren't you a registered Republican? Yes, I never got around to "officially" changing to "Independent." But that SHOULD matter not, right? I mean, if it's good enough for Arlen Specter. Heck, I'll register for both...

So that's it...Republican or Democrat...Independent or Libertarian...it doesn't matter to me...we need new blood...someone NOT beholden to big business...or big labor...or big media...or (even) big politics.

VOTE FOR MEDIACOPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]